Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Alison! Glenwood is Ready!

Final pre-move in shot of our living room.  

Our hallway, with free ladder.

This is...okay, I don't know where this is.


Congratulation. Alison!  Glenwood is ready for move in and the movers will move our storage unit stuff in there today.  How many couples get a brand new house on Valentine's Day!  Enjoy, and I promise we'll go on a real date soon after we settle in.  Happy Valentine's Day, Alibeth!

Love, T.M.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I know you can't wait to get in and get settled! The pictures look beautiful! We need to have a housewarming party for you (after you have settled).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We hope to have a welcome to our new house party pretty soon. First I have to be sure I know how to operate the toilet. And curtains and shades would be nice. And maybe have at least half the boxed up stuff put up or out. And food. We probably should get some food.

    ReplyDelete