Tuesday, March 4, 2014

If Ever a Wiz There Was, This is the Wizard not to be Missed!


March 6-8 & 13-15 at 8pm
Matinee March 9 & 16 2:30pm
$10/per person per seat

321 Pendleton Street, P.O. Box 440, Waycross, Georgia 31501


A play so big and awesome it has an orchestra pit!


Yes, this one is going to be hard for me.  I wanted so badly to be a part of it, but my work schedule would just not allow it.  I love The Wizard of Oz, and this looks like it's going to be a true all-star production.  I have heard nothing but good things about it.  The actors, the music, the set design are hitting on all cylinders.  And it is directed by Stanley Sinkfield, responsible for some of the best musical productions WACT has ever put on, including Hairspray and Willy Wonka.

Be sure not to miss this one!  Call ahead now to make your reservations!

No comments:

Post a Comment