Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Short Blast "O' Tuesday Tidbits

Have to keep it short today....large and in charge of Benjamin today...Alison is in Macon at a semblynar and it is my responsibility to roust the boy and make sure he does not go to school half-clad.

Spring is just around the corner!  Everything is shrouded in a delightful film of yellow pollen!  Oh, well.  It is raining now, so maybe that will wash away.

With the rain, the dogs look at me like I'm insane when I try to encourage them to go out.  And Pixie keeps looking for Alison.  The cat?  Sweet Skitty?  Yeah, she is heartbroken....NOT.  Humans fill bowls - that's about it.

New play tryouts!  Driving Miss Daisy Duke!  Ok, that might not quite be the title.  I'm having to pass again, but I do wish awesome luck to those who do try out.   WACT is going from a cast of dozens to a cast of three.

I am having some trouble with the picture that it selects to run when I post from my blog to Facebook.  It wants to default to one of my ad pictures rather than my profile picture, and sometimes instead of the pictures I run with the blog story.  I don't like that, and I am trying to figure out how to fix it.

Really want to see the Veronica Mars movie, but I don't want to chase to Jacksonville to see it.  May have to wait for streaming at home...sigh.

I'd give my opinions about something political this morning, but that would require the concentration of too much brain wattage.  And as the tax season drags on, concentration is becoming a very difficult thing.

I closed my eyes to try to think of the next thing to say.  That was not a bright thing to do.

Now it is time to roust the boy.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment