Thursday, October 12, 2017

Power to the Point!


T. M. Strait is going to a con!

That's right!  Me, not so world famous author, T. M. Strait, will be there with freshly minted new edition History of the Trap, Here Comes Tommy, and more!

My friend, Leslie Crane, fellow author and Wayne County High School teacher, has also invited me to be a part of a panel discussion, and wanted me to have a POWER POINT presentation.  I didn't know how to break it to her, but I had about as much understanding of that as my dog Boss-A-Man has of quantum physics.

Nevertheless, I may get a chance to try as I no longer have the play this weekend competing for my time.  Due to a last minute cast change, we now have a few more weeks of practice before we perform it.  So I'm going to dust off my limited computing skills and see what I can do.  Who knows?  I may surprise myself!

I went to this event last year and it was a blast and a half!  If you like video gaming, table top gaming, cosplay, reading, science fiction, fantasy, and just plain having fun, come on out and join the party.

And see how much power I have in my point!




2 comments:

  1. If you have the program is not hard. It's almost fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the help of my more computer literate son, I was able to construct something in something called Google Slides.

    ReplyDelete