Monday, October 23, 2017

Fun With Fracking Grammarly

This is a test to see if Grammarly appears out of fracking nowhere and tries to correct my mess.

Ok, so it doesn't like fracking.  It wants to change it to fricking.

Fricking, fracking, no I WON'T!

Let me try to make a mistake on porpoise.

Ok, it didn't care that I wrote porpoise instead of purpose.

Let me try to make another missteak on purpose.

Oh. it caught that one!

How about the there, their, they're phenomenon?

Oh. looky their!  Where is there pie at?  There in the bedroom.

Ok, it caught the first one, but not the next two.

How about your and you're?

Your about to be disbarred?  I hope they don't take you're law degree!

Huzzah! It caught both!

How about its and it's?

Look at it's shiny nose.  Its about time someone noticed!

Booyah! Found both!

And now for the biggest mistake I make.  Switching from with form.

Hey, Dude!  Where y'all form?

Well, it didn't catch it.  It shore 'nuff didn't like y'all.

Or shore 'nuff.


This is going to be a very fraguile relationship.

FRAGILE.  Right.  Got it.

Sigh.






No comments:

Post a Comment