Friday, September 13, 2019

Party Cracker! Party Party Cracker!



Party Cracker!

Party Party Cracker!

Come on ovuh my house!

It's not just a cracker - it's a party!

I was all set for a typical weekend, me and Bob and a dog named Boo, when I see these jewels of the condiment kingdom hidden in the back of the pantry.

Where do they come from?

I don't know.

Do I remember ever acquiring them?  Did I see them in the store and explode with joy - That's what I need!  That's the item than can turn an ordinary party into


The Party of the Ages!


But could I make this more special?  What could take this TEN and dial it up to ELEVEN?





Pub Cheese!

And not just any Pub Cheese...

President Pub Cheese!

If you're going to Pub it, you might as well go for the Pub Cheese in Chief!  (Any similarities to the current Orange Cheeto in charge is purely coincidental).


Wait!  What?  I don't got no Pub Cheese!

Sorry, Party Crackers.

Party is delayed as I go on a quest for...

President Pub Cheese!

Huh?  What? Alison just shook me awake.

What the heck did I write?  How did that happen?

Man, I musta had Scrooge level indigestion last night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment