Saturday, November 7, 2020

Are You Ready For This? Saturday Political Soap Box #259

 7:15 AM

Wow.  Good news is I slept.  Especially since not much changed while I was in dream zone.

Current Biden margins:

Georgia: 7,248

Arizona: 29,861

Pennsylvania: 28,833

Nevada: 22,657

Pretty much the same, except for a nice little increase in Georgia!

I have come to the reluctant conclusion that I can't stay be the desktop or TV and wait this one out.  It is my hope to be watching the moment Biden hits or passes 270, but I can't get like I did yesterday.  I got way too anxious and dizzy.  So I'll probably be taking even more breaks.

9:23 AM

Two hours later.  Nothing new to report.



I haven't said much about the fury and selfish squallering of Trumpelthinskin.  Even many of his Republican allies are trying to distance themselves from his rants. The sad truth?  This vile man will continue to throw feces at democracy until he is out of office.  Actually, he probably will keep flinging even Post-Presidency, but at least he will have no official power.

11:43 AM

For reasons I won't go into, we have a probable Trump supporter in our house (it's ok - they're helping Alison).  I was starting to get too anxious, so I went for a walk, and when I came back...


JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT-ELECT!!!

THE BLUE WALL HAS BROKEN

THE GLASS CEILING!!!

VICE-PRESIDENT ELECT KAMALA HARRIS!

g

Go ahead, David "Chicken" Perdue, keep mispronouncing her name.

See how that helps you in your RUNOFF!!!

I have backed up MSNBC so I can see the moment, but I can't play it until our guest leaves.

I did go back to the bedroom for a KICK-ASS MIME PARTY!!! Quietly playing the song Are You Ready For This!!!


I have a whole series of posts, like an election diary, if you want to check them out on The Strait Line.  Bookmark it TODAY!



2 comments:

  1. YAY! Right with you, Tom! Now I can maybe get to bed at a normal time! Have been up late, late, late since election day. Worth it! YaaaaaaaY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And my blood pressure is SO much better!

      Delete