Monday, November 30, 2020

November's End


 It's the last day of November.

Well, it is as I write this.

These blog posts stay available for as long as my blog operates, so some of you may be reading it at a radically different time.

Maybe in that different time, the virus has been reigned under control by vaccines and good behavior.  Ok, maybe vaccines.  We are in a world of hurt right now because EVERYBODY IS IGNORING IT.  At least around me, here in South Georgia.  It's a real nightmare.

Thanksgiving break is through.  Alison left for work today.  I will do so in a little bit - I'll start at the church and then go to my day job.  Benjamin is at home, preparing for his online finals.

Somebody may come today and chop down the oak tree.  It is not well, and it will be better to remove it than have it crash on our house.

President Bone Spurs cling to the illusion that he won the election.  Some may be sucked in by this, but most are seeing more clearly how truly crazy Trump is.  At least, I hope so.  I guess it's time to give up on some people ever waking up.

This is short.  I got a late start writing.

Tomorrow starts Advent.  And then, in four weeks, it will be Christmas season.  

Peace be with you!

T. M. Strait






No comments:

Post a Comment