Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Election Night November 4th! Sort of Live Blog 2

12:00 AM

Georgia still has a lot of important vote left.  Could it make a difference?  Probably not.  Damn.  Steve Kornacki and that damn same day vote.

Idaho Trump

Biden 192 Trump 136

Virginia Biden

Biden 205 Trump 136

Still no flips. All the states projected are the same as 2016.

Nebraska District 2 Biden leading

I am sick of rearing how the same day vote is Republican.

Senate GOP 45 Dem 44 we really, really need the Senate

12:23 AM

HuffPost has Biden at 223 and I don't know why. Also Trump at 145.  

I think they are giving Minnesota and Hawaii to Biden, and Iowa and Montana to Trump.  Makes sense, but not in my official channel of choice.  Although, I've about had it with Steve "Same Day" Kornacki.

12:40 AM

Florida Trump Damn

Biden 205 Trump 165

Cuban Americans have traded one dictator for another.

12:42 AM

Biden speaks.  Mike not good.

Ok they got it better.

He is optimistic and gracious.  Please, I pray, he is our next President.

I guess the next exciting thing will be Alaska closing.

Iowa Trump

Biden 205 Trump 171

Joni Ernst coming back.  Super Blech.

Senate GOP 46 Dem 44

1:00 AM

Alaska closes!  Oh...too early to call.

1:09 AM

Texas Trump

Biden 205 Trump 209

As terrible as this is, nothing has really changed.  If Biden can win Arizona and claim the Great Lakes, he'll be the next President.

Montana Trump

Biden 205 Trump 212

Rhode Island Biden

Biden 209 Trump 212

1:27 AM

I think the Orange Menace may speak soon.  I may try to take a nap.

Wait.  Calling Nebraska District 2 for Biden?

Biden 210 Trump 213 - Maine District?

That's a flip!

1:37 AM

Minnesota Biden

Biden 220 Trump 213

Yeah.  It's hard to take a nap.

Senate Dem 46 GOP 46

2:24 AM 

Ok.  I can't stand to look at him.  I'm going to turn off coverage and try to get some sleep.

The only thing interesting is watching Biden get closer in Georgia.  I'm not sure he can catch Trump, but it has been a bright spot.

No electoral vote change.  Be back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment