Friday, September 21, 2012

Poetry Scampi

I don't like going to restaurants
                   Alone
But I am always alone so I never go to
               Restaurants

I go to the walking track intending to
                    Walk
But I do not get out of the car because I am too
                      Fat


Monday through Friday I do go to my
                     Work
I never miss a day because I do not want to give them an
                   Excuse

I thought about getting up Sunday and going to
                    Church
But I don't because I don't know what God would think of
                        Me

There is a girl at the library who smiled at me
                      Once
But she looked very scared when I went up to say
                       Hello

So I go through life by
                        Myself
Thinking maybe someday that won't
                             Be

         

1 comment:

  1. This one makes me happy! Compete with it!

    ReplyDelete