Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dream Spinners of Abalon

Where did you go when the lights went blue?
When did the time cease to run true?
Share me the the promise of someplace else.
Show me the dreams of the Pirates of Pelts.

The reeve of the wave came crashing ashore
The dance of the moonlight rested no more
They came out in a skimmer of shawn
The dream spinners of Abalon

Don't you want to dream with us?
Don't you want to spin with us?
Don't you want to dance tonight?
Don't you love the blue moonlight?

Want to go to the Pariti fair?
We can spin you there!
Want your arms around the maiden fair?
We can dream you there!

She danced away from the spinners towards me
Her hair swirling aflame, alive and free
Her eyes bright and steamy pierced my soul
Her gown a furling, ebony like shiny black coal

She extended her hand and I did not know what to do
The dreams she offered me left me shivery and blue
Should I take it and let her spin me a dream?
Put my hand in hers and enter the stream?

I take her hand and off we go
Out of Abalon and into the show
Past the Parati fair and the Farentin woods
Through the Tyvale Glen and into the coulds...









No comments:

Post a Comment