Thursday, July 11, 2013

Isolation's Stony Palace

When you have decided you are through
There is nothing I can do
When you just want to make me feel small
I am ready for the fall

Bistro by the sea
Cavalierly I'm unknee
Tavern on the lake
There I am forsake

Where no more you glance my way
There is nothing I can say
Where your smile no longer shines
I brace for mighty whines

Jungle near the gym
I he indeed are not him
Woodsy owl in his reign
I am in so much fracking pain

What is better left unsaid
Fills me up with dread
What lies beneath your contempt
I choke into verklempt

Stony palace on the mountain top
I surrender I stop
Bouncy castle at the edge of nowhere
Nothing left but an empty stare

Who has left me for another
Alone without Big Brother
Who collides across the sky
Leaving me in trail of sigh

Leafy forest past the outer rink
Loneliness it doth stink
Snowy globe shakes off the crews
Nothing left but to sing the blues

How did it come to this horrific shun
I cancel my mind from all that's fun
How do I go on and on with no crack
And never ever ever ever look back




No comments:

Post a Comment