Monday, December 23, 2013

Around the World in One Day at Epcot

Alison and Benjamin ready to start their Epcot adventure.

Benjamin is proud of his picture with Poseidon. He is a huge fan of the Percy Jackson novels by Rick Riordan, where Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon, He does not know yet that my expert photography cut Poseidon's head off.

Benjamin in front of an Epcot Christmas tree with big balls.

Benjamin discovers the anime section of the Japanese store at Epcot.

Benjamin and Alison in Morocco. Well, the Epcot version.

Benjamin confronts a troll in Norway.

The car Benjamin made at Test Trax at Epcot. It was in second for most Eco-efficient cars designed that day.


We spent the day at Disney's Epcot park Thursday, December 19.  We had a wonderful, marvelous time, although it was very expensive.  It is my favorite amusement park.  It reminds me of the World Fairs that used to take place.  I went to the World's Expo in Montreal when I was just 12.  I am glad to help give Benjamin these memories as he turns 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment