Friday, April 12, 2013

Do You Think Mrs. Robinson is Looking To Try On Cinderella's Slipper?

Coming soon to WACT!  A great production of The Graduate, based on the famous movie.  This is an adult oriented show that is very entertaining and contains some very funny moments.  I'm in it in my first role outside of Flying Dragon in two years, playing Mr. Robinson, wherein I get to yell and swing an ax.  Mrs. Robinson is played by the lovely and talented Julianna Lacefield, and Benjamin is played by gifted newcomer Jey Parr.  A particular highlight is Elaine, the Robinson's daughter played by Taryn Spires.  I have seen Taryn in a number of roles, and I have seen very few actresses with her range and ability.  Come see this show!

The next Flying Dragon production is Cinderella, and will be performed the last weekend in April and first weekend in May.  It will be performed outdoors.  I will publish more information and pictures as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. You play the irate husband pretty convincingly too, (for a mild-mannered analytical type, thatcha AR!) Good to be on stage with you again, for sure!

    ReplyDelete