Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Flying WACT Past AdSense

Try and beat me, eh?

Think you got me down, eh?

Well, I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog eared ethics, too!

If you you won't let me run your ads, I'll run my own!

Starting today, I finally focused enough brain wattage to replace the empty space where AdSense was and replaced it with a small promotion of the wonderful organization that is Flying Dragon!

More to come!

Flying Dragon Arts Center!  A great place to help preserve, treasure and enhance your child's creative skills.  A place where every child shines!  A place where everyone can fly!

Two of our Dragoneers hold up signs about one of Flying Dragon's most recent and most delicious fundraiser, Sonic cards for only $5!

This play chronicles the lives of four sisters, Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March, as they mature from children to women. Each heroine experiences trials, as well as triumphs, as they slowly leave their girlhoods behind. Come join us in bringing this classic tale to life!

Performances: Saturday, February 15th - 7:00 PM; Sunday, February 16th - 3:00 PM; Saturday, February 22nd - 7:00 PM; Sunday, February 23rd - 3:00 PM

Ticket Prices: Ages 13 & Up - $8; Ages 6-12 - $5; Ages 5 & Under - Free

Flying Dragon is at 405 Tebeau next to the Downtown Sandwich Shoppe.

And another great theater in our area is Waycross Area Community Theatre, who will soon be performing a classic rendition of The Wizard of Oz.  I very badly wanted to try out to be in this, but sadly common sense and tax season prevented from doing it.  It does have a great cast, and I can't wait to see it!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your FDAC plug! We really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I appreciate all the good things that Flying Dragon has done for the children and families of our area! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete