Thursday, October 10, 2013

Slowed to a Crawl

My blogging has been disrupted again.  This time my desktop has a problem that I must fix before it is usable.  It is interfering with my ability to access my blog.  And my ability to add comments.  I should be ble to fix it this weekend....or pitch it out the window.

Our laptop has been given to my son, Douglas.  He needed one for work and had to replace his quickly.  We plan on replacing it, but have not done so yet.

So I am keying this on an iPad.  It is a slow and laborious task.  With my limited writing time, that should keep it short and sweet.

I had hoped to add pictures to the Beachy Time Diary entry, but that might not be possible until the desktop is restored.

So hang in there.  People can criticize me for a lot.  But they can't fault me lack of persistence.  These glitches will be fixed, and the blog will be back in all it's full, roaring glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment