Thursday, August 15, 2013

O Mylecia!

O Mylecia!
My gracious maiden arrive
Her quest is still alive
She clutches me by the hand
We can finally take a stand

O Spazen!
Greatest city of this mighty state
I pray we no longer have to wait
That we are now well past the city gate
And at the Red Inn we bide our fate

O LaRue!
Had we found my maiden's lover at last?
Was our quest now in the past?
Was my time with her done?
Was my reward the eternal shun?

O Justina!
I have served as best I could
Not just as I knew I should
But with all the depth my soul can reach
With every sermon that I could preach

O Mylecia!
I see her come towards us awash in blue
It is the lady that last saw LaRue
She who once loved the mighty Rose
She who our destination knows

O Red Inn!
She tells my lady what she does not want to hear
Our quest is not at an end I fear
LaRue has taken away this woman's son
Delivered him to an unholy one

O unending quest!
He has gone to a sorcerer who hides in Midia
To a barbaric land that is quite forbidia
There delivering her Rose spawned son
In exchange for golden money won

O Justina!
I am not to leave your side!
To Midia we will ride!
And this time I will dare
To my hand in your golden hair

O Mylecia!
I leave with the desire for just this
From her just one stolen kiss
And mayhaps she will forget this mad pursuit
And instead to my love she will recruit







No comments:

Post a Comment