Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Brain Fried Tuesday Tidbits

Brain fried.

Near but not at middle of tax season.  In that hopeless phase where it has gone on forever, and yet seems like it has forever to go yet.


Hard for me to stay on any one topic for very....

How 'bout those Olympians?  They are fun to watch, especially at triple speed.  Bobsleds go REAL fast that way.

All the ice dancers like to train in Michigan.  If I had stayed in Michigan, maybe that would've been me out there..................okay, probably not.

Benjamin and Alison are home today.....fifth day of five day break,  I'm a big person, though.  I'm not jealous.

---------------------------------------------------

Took a brief break.  Maybe I am a little jealous.  Probably should not have run through the house screaming, "I HAVE TO GET UP! SO YOU WILL TOO!"


--------------------------------------------------

Okay, I didn't really do that.  I just thought it in my head.  I realize that now that I've gotten some coffee.

I've never performed on Broadway, but I did have a small solo at Carnegie Hall once.  Long story.  Well, a little too long for me to stay focused on to

I should do a Ripping Good Yarns on the Oscars, but I ain't seen enough of them to count.  We diverse now, in movie going.  Some see at movie theatres.  Some see on premium channels or pay per view.  Some see on Netflix or Redbox.  Some see on TBS or TNT.  Some ain't seen a movie since Forrest Gump. Maybe if they make a movie out of Duck

Jimmy Fallon started the Tonight Show last night.  It was midnight which would have made it tomorrow, you know, like with Tom Synder.  Or would that make it Today?  No, then there would be Ann Curry.  No, Matt Lauer got rid of her, and then Matt Lauer is on the Olympics because the other guy's eye blew up, you know, that Bob

I have a stapler on my desk.  How long have I had a stapler on my

We may foster another dog soon.  Maybe we already have.  Let me go count the dogs.....no, I can't do that because they're in sleeping with Alison because SHE gets to sleep in because SHE gets a five day weekend but I swear I'm not jeal

Oh, man!  I saw ANOTHER stapler on my desk!  What are they?  Like multiplying?  Let me close my eyes and see what hap



No comments:

Post a Comment