Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Come Thursday To The Flying Dragon Ribbon Cutting!

Come on Down!  We'll turn the air on for ya!
Local Facebook friends: I would like to invite you to the Ribbon Cutting/Open House for the new location of The Flying Dragon Arts Center and Children's Theater on Thursday, July 26th at 5:30 until 7:30 p.m. at 405 Tebeau Street, Waycross GA (next door to Downtown Sandwich Shoppe and Waycross Bank & Trust). 
This will be a great opportunity to see our air-conditioned theater, share some snacks with the cast of the upcoming production of Annie and learn more about the future projects of The Flying Dragon, a place where children of ALL ages can gather and express themselves, meet and mingle with other children and their families and have a good time. Hope to see you there!!!


The above was stolen from a facebook posting by Karissa Cook.  She is a good writer, an important part of our group, and said things better than I could.


The only thing I want to add is - THERE WILL BE COOKIES!  I love cookies.  I will try to leave some for the rest of you.

3 comments:

  1. Leave a cookie for me! And thank you for the compliment :) kdc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to get cookies is to get there early and have a group block me from the cookie table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cookies you brought were excellent!

    ReplyDelete