Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eggo My Legoland!

At the beginning of our recent vacation, we surprised Benjamin with a trip to the new Legoland in Atlanta.  Here he is holding up the ticket that Alison had obtained before we left.  He was as excited as if he were holding a multi-million dollar lottery check.

Inside, Benjamin gives his two thumbs up in front of  a Lego version of Georgia's Capital Dome.

Here he is with his big brother, Douglas, who has been a genuine hero and friend in Benjamin's life.

Part of the Atlanta display lit up for nighttime.

Batter up!  Remarkable display of Turner Field, including players and spectators.

The race is on!  Benjamin and Doug race vehicles they designed themselves.  I won't say who won or lost.  Let's just say the important part was - nobody got hurt!

Legos has a line for girls called Friends.  Who knew?  Not this father of three boys and zero daughters or grand-daughters!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I have always enjoyed Legos. I had not heard of Atlanta Legoland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I have always enjoyed Legos. I had not heard of Atlanta Legoland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty new...only been there a few months, I think. We had to get reservations ahead of time just to get in.

    ReplyDelete