Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ripping Good Yarns - Hall of Fame Time!

C'mon people!  Still looking for Hall of Fame nominations!  Thank you Chris, Benita, Barbara and little ol' me!  But I need many more nominations to make this work.  What are you favorite shows of all time?  What show should be the first to be enshrined in the Ripping Good Yarns Hall of Fame?

I'm looking for any scripted show that is no longer running.  No reality , no news programs, no game shows.


The following at this point have two nominations:


Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Thirty-Something
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
Cagney & Lacey
Without A Trace
Medium


I also want to note for consideration the following:


Dallas
The Waltons
The Andy Griffith Show
Columbo
The Rifleman
Lassie
Star Trek
Lost
Firefly
Twin Peaks
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Twilight Zone
The Fugitive
I Love Lucy
St. Elsewhere
NYPD Blue
Cheers
Taxi
Seinfeld
Three's Company
Judging Amy
Chicago Hope
House
All In The Family
M*A*S*H
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Adventures of Briscoe County Jr.
The Sopranos

There are many, many more, but it's going to be up to you to nominate!  Second these or add more of your own.  C'mon, Rippers! I'm depending on you!







3 comments:

  1. You left NIP/TUCK off the list! That is my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad! Thanks for the correction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will second (beside NIP/TUCK) Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Fugitive, Cheers and The Twilight Zone!

    ReplyDelete