Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Prisoner in Lorang

I don't think I will ever see you again.
The gates of Lorang have closed tight
And I am now sealed inside it's pen
Far removed from the love of your sight

I long for the gentle rage of your touch
To swim with you in the Tolo River
But now I can only miss you so damn much
Just the dream of you makes me shiver

I pray once more to glimpse your sly smile
To dance as before the Pazoran invaders came
Instead I sit and stare and cry for awhile
Life without you will never, ever be the same

I vow though I may never again see your face
Always trapped now in this Lorangian cell
While you are dancing in a far way place
I'm left hearing my quickening heartbeat swell

And burst
Without you
Without the hope
That I will ever see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment