Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thematically Unsound

I can't quite seem to grasp what the idea is.
I don't know what I'm intending to fizz.
There should be some purpose in mind.
There must be some theme I could find.

How about a love that is lost and fled?
How about a conflict coming to a head?
Maybe a journey across a Pazorian sky?
Or something sad to make you cry?

I search my brain and find no land
I surf my soul and it's built on sand
Take away any purpose that I have found
And everything seems so thematically unsound.

But it's all there if you look hard enough
Pseudo poetry a sweaked and swilt with stuff
A remarkable edge of thought
To my conscience I have brought

In theory at least
A desperate feast
It's a dime
For a time

Blest
Rest
Left
Bereft

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, like clear moving water at 10 a.m., after hiking for a few hours, in the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, Julie, I think so, too!

      Delete