Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sins of a Posessionary Mensch

I don't want you.
I don't want you around here.
I don't want to be around you anymore.
I don't want the temptation.
I don't want the heartache.
So please
Just go away
And never come back.

Sooo...disregard the above paragraph.
I can handle it.
I can hold you at arm's length.
I don't have to be consumed with you.
I can have you near.
So  please
You can stay.
I am strong enough to keep you in proper place.

Welllll...just forget the first two paragraphs.
I do want you.
I must have you around here.
I give in to my desires.
I surrender to my heart.
So please
Let me hold you
And never let you go.

Forget the whole poem.
My pain is too great.
Whether you stay or come or go.
I will feel you deep to my soul.
My heart will always bleed.
So whatever
it's all the same
I am forever tainted by you




No comments:

Post a Comment