Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sonzobarian Shores

Where do I find you but underneath
and I leave my sword without it's sheath
set it down to hold your shaking shoulders
as fruit collides around like boulders

You retch again as the Lady Ezer rocks
The ship is buffeted by Rastarian Sea stocks
Large waves crash against the masted sailer
I do not think my maiden could turn any paler

Would he hold you as I am?
Would he wipe your mouth free of jam
and all the bile you've let come up?
Would he hold you all night and cup?

Cup his hand to catch your spew?
Hold you firm no matter what you do?
I don't think for this he would stay
I don't think for this he would give you the time of day

Into you my soul I would pour
And maybe you would forget about a Sonzobarian shore
Forget the quest towards the one you're looking for
Instead look up at the one whose heart does soar

Every time I look at you
Every time I think of you
Every time I pray to you
Every time I ache for you



No comments:

Post a Comment